Control MIDI Revamped

Alright folks, there has been a lapse in my posting on this blog. It was largely due to a lot of pressure coming from my study and work.

Major hurdles regarding that phase have finally been overcome and I will soon start posting here again. I just have to relax a bit before getting back to work. Will be back after a smallish break from stuff.


So I thought I would give this site a much needed revamp before I start again.

The template has the credits at the bottom, you can check them out. Hope everyone likes it, found it via btemplates.com, amazing collection.

Anyway, looking forward to getting active in these quarters again, catch you all real soon.

  1. gravatar

    # by Shailpik - April 28, 2009 at 5:27 PM

    this is a test comment to see the comment formatting.